A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halaas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halaas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halaas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaas graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Halaas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Halaas MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Halaas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halaas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas practices Medical Oncology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Oncologists.