Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halaas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halaas
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Halaas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaas graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halaas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Halaas MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Halaas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halaas has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas practices Medical Oncology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Oncologists.