A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halaas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halaas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaas graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Halaas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halaas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Halaas practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Halaas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists, Mount Kisco Hematologists, Mount Kisco Oncologists, and Mount Kisco Pathologists.