A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haladay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haladay graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Haladay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- William J B Dorn Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Haladay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Haladay practice?
- Dr. George Haladay has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Haladay practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.