Dr. Jeffrey Haller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Haller?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Haller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2017

Top Notch

Reliable. Knows his stuff. Highly recommended.

April 30th, 2017

caring doctor

never rushed always interested

June 15th, 2016

Most caring Doctor!

December 24th, 2015

Why go to medical school?

Treated my elderly mother with complete and utter contempt. It was really quite amazing. Why go to medical school if you have no regard for the human condition?

December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Haller is the best, patient, caring doctor..

October 24th, 2015

God forbid you need a prescription on a weekend

God forbid you come down with a respiratory infection when he is the on call doctor; he doesnt want to be bothered and refuses to help. He simply defers to other doctors. The other doctors in his office have no problem doing "the right thing" for their patient's, even if that means taking three minutes to call in a pretty simple antibiotic. Im glad he is not my PCP.

August 19th, 2015

Seemed technically proficient, but had about the worst bedside manner I have ever witnessed. After keeping us waiting for over an hour, he accepted a cell phone call as soon as the exam began. He was sarcastic, hostile, inpatient and dismissive. Extremely poor listener. No confidence that he has his patients best interests at heart.

May 13th, 2015

The best!, Dr Haller is one of a kind, he always follows through until the problem is resolved. He takes time to explain and answer all your questions and concerns.

February 17th, 2015

DR HALLER TREATED MY FATHER FOR MANY YEARS AND TREATED HIM AS HIS OWN FATHER . MY ENTIRE FAMILY NOW SEE DR HALLER AND I REFER ALL FRIENDS TO HIM AS WELL HE IS THE VERY BEST

November 14th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Haller for 10 years and I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. Dr. Haller never rushes his patients he answers all your questions and makes sure you have a clear understanding. Dr. Haller calls his patients himself to discuss blood work instead of having one of the office workers call. Dr Haller is extremely professional and has an excellent and caring bedside manner, he is number 1 to me.

April 1st, 2013

In my opinion, I think Dr. Haller is # 1. He always takes the time to make sure that everything is understood by the patient. He is very patient, caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Haller.

July 6th, 2011

Caring and Professional Physician

As my 88 year old mother's internist, Dr. Haller has been seeing my mother for a number of years. He adheres to the highest professional standards and is unfailingly polite and one does not get the feeling of being rushed during an office visit.My mother had life-threatening surgery several years ago, and Dr. Haller kept in constant contact with me. He would visit my mother on a very regular basis at St. Francis Hospital, and he would inevitably call me to keep me abreast of his findings. If I called him, he would call me back as soon as time permitted.I have full confidence in Dr. Haller and he has become my internist as well. In an age where primary care physicians are becoming extinct, I feel blessed to have found one whom I respect and trust.