Dr. Jeffrey Hallett Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hallett?

Bad Experience

Posted on April 10th, 2013

My husband has Ulcerative Colitis and was a patient of Dr. Hallett's for about 2 years. He has battled this disease for over 5 years and Dr. Hallett wanted to treat him with medicine that didn't work for my husband in the past. During his second colonoscopy with Dr. Hallett, I was asking some questions after the procedure since my husband wasn't fully awake and had the worst experience. He didn't like me asking him questions, was very rude to me, and has the worst bedside manner I've inquired with a Dr. He didn't seem to listen to my husband or myself. With UC, you only have a certain amount of time to get the flare up's under control and your risk with cancer gets very high afterwards. I am highly disappointed we waisted 2 years off that time with this Dr.

Posted on September 21st, 2017