A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Halley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Halley MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Halley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Halley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Salem, OH.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Cardiologists.