Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Halley
Dr. Jeffrey Halley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Halley is affiliated with Salem Regional Medical Center, Ashtabula County Medical Center and ValleyCare Northside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Halley has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Halley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. John Popovec
Youngstown, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Mark Rea
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Youngstown, OH 0 mi15
Dr. Joseph Graziano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Youngstown, OH 0 mi25