A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halley
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Halley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Halley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Community Hospital
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Halley MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Halley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Halley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists and Youngstown Cardiologists.