Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halpern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Halpern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kim Halpern MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Halpern practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Psychiatrists.