Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Halter
Dr. Jeffrey Halter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Halter is affiliated with Barbara Bush Children's Hospital, Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Halter has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Halter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.
Dr. Michael Curci
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Portland, ME 0 mi46
Dr. Christopher Turner
General Surgery, Hematology and Oncology
Portland, ME 0 mi11
Dr. David Clark
Portland, ME 0 mi42