A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Halter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Halter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Halter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halter graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Halter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Halter MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Halter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Halter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Halter practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Pediatric Surgeons.