A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hamblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hamblin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamblin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamblin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamblin graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hamblin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Hamblin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Hamblin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hamblin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hamblin practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.