A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hamby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hamby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamby graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hamby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hamby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hamby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hamby practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Siloam Springs, AR.
See Van Buren Primary Care Doctors.