A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hamby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamby
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hamby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamby graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Hamby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Hamby practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hamby has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hamby practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, AR.
See Van Buren Family Physicians.