A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammersley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hammersley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammersley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Hammersley practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Pulmonologists, and Toledo Sleep Medicine Doctors.