A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammersley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hammersley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hammersley practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Pulmonologists.