A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hantes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hantes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hantes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hantes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Hantes DO is a male Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hantes practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hantes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hantes practices Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.