Jeffrey S Hanzel MD Patient Reviews

May 30th, 2012
One of the Best
We love Dr. Hanzel. He is wonderful with the children and great with new mothers. He is very informative and asks all the right questions. I would not take my granddaughter anywhere else. He is GREAT!

February 11th, 2011
Very Good Dr
Dr. Hanzel has been taking care of 2 generations of my son's family and obviously, we love him! You can tell that he must enjoy what he does because he still does it. I have 2 boys and he spends quality time with each of them, asking them questions while examining, talking to me as well. It's never a rushed visit. 1 cousin who also used to go to him, didn't want to leave when she "became an adult"! It's an older office and not the most plush waiting room, but you're not in there long - hardly ever longer than 15 min, if that. I felt confident in Dr. Hanzel's abilities (keeping in mind that any Dr is just "practicing" medicine, you are the parent that knows the most) and how they run the office.

February 7th, 2011
9 ear infections in 1 year
My grandson had 9 ear infections in 1 year and nothing was done- my dausghter tried to talk with Dr. but she was dismissed as an overprotective mother. Afetr being seen in ER and then by another doctor in the practice he is now being referred to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor after his ear drum is bleeding and he can't walk at 12 months due to the chronic ear infections and being unable to keep his balance.