A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardacre graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hardacre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardacre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.