A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardacre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardacre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardacre graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hardacre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hardacre practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.