A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hargis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hargis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hargis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hargis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hargis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Oncologists, and Louisville Hematologists.