A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hargis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hargis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargis
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hargis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hargis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hargis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near La Grange, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and New Albany, IN.
See La Grange Internists, La Grange Oncologists, and La Grange Hematologists.