A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hargis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hargis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hargis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hargis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hargis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Oncologists, and Louisville Hematologists.