A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harnsberger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harnsberger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Harnsberger MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Harnsberger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Harnsberger practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.