Dr. Jeffrey Hartford Is this you?

ratings

Posted on September 25th, 2016

D.r Hartford is my all time favorite Doc----Everytime I go see a new Doc in Tucson (yes, I've moved) I am reminded how much I liked this guy!!!!! You will , too---guaranteed!!!!

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I took my child to the E.R. because he had a very bad croup cough. Dr. Hartford arrived to the E.R. appearing disheveled and I thought I smelled a faint alcohol smell. He gave the wrong treatment for croup and then left the facility. My child's symptoms worsened and Dr. Hartford was called back to the E.R. Lifeflight was called and my son was taken to another facility. I had asked Dr. Hartford about using a specific medication used for croup and he had refused to use it. It was the first medication given by lifeflight nurses and my son immediately started to improve. My son had another episode two months later and arrived by ambulance where to our disappointment Dr. Hartford was on duty again. He gave us prescriptions and sent us on our way. My son continued to worsen and we took him to another facility 45 minutes away and they treated him with success. I will never see Dr. Hartford again. Even in an emergency situation I will take my chances and travel to McCall or Boise to seek treatment.

GREAT DOC TO BE SEEN

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

KNOWLEDGEABLE DOC!

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Hartford for over 20 years. He has been that rock for us through knee and hip replacements, a brain injury for my husband and many other conditions. He has always referred us to specialists when needed and wanted us to follow up with him. It is also the little things. Calling in an antibiotic even when he is leaving the office, great office staff and much more. We have referred many people to him and will continue to do so.He is a very trustworthy man and very caring.

Caring and personable

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hartford for over 5 years and he is wonderful! He always takes time to really listen and figure out what is going with me. I have and will continue to refer my friends and family to him with complete trust that I have referred them to the right Doctor. He will remain my primary care physician until he stops practicing. The only issue is the office staff. They have at times acted cold and the billing is a big issue but I go to a Doctor because of the Doctor not the staff.

Male Patient

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I initially met the good doctor on an emergency visit for a knife cut. I am in the early 50s. We discussed my medical status, obesity, lack of energy, difficulty losing weight and etc despite my athletic past. He identified some key issues that I had tried to get my prior doctor to look at but was ignored despite supportive test results. Hartford had some answers and encouragement. I now have energy,am making progress losing weight; exercise more and am looking forward to getting my individualized treatment for optimum health; as opposed to falling within the statistical normal variances and doing nothing because it was consistent with "age progression." I like his approach and caring about his patients.

Posted on March 21st, 2010

Dr. Hartford has been my physician for over 17 years. It is rare to find a doctor who is as caring as he is. I have never been denigned medical care due to lack of money or health insurance.He has seen my family and myself through many medical problems over the years and has always been a shoulder when we needed one. It is my hope that Dr. Hartford continues to practice for many. years to come.

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Hartford is a great doctor and I enjoy talking with him. The billing dept. could use a overhaul.(very hard to work with and always late) but I put up with this because I really think it is worth the hassel. Dr. Hartford has been my doctor for about 10yrs.

Posted on March 6th, 2017