A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hartog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hartog, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hartog, DMD, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartog graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hartog has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Hartog DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hartog practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hartog has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hartog practices Plastic Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Plastic Surgeons and Winter Park Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.