A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Haskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Haskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Haskins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskins graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haskins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Milton Haskins MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Haskins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Haskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Haskins practices Urology near Tappahannock, VA.
See Tappahannock Urologists.