Dr. Jeffrey Hassel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hassel?

September 5th, 2016

Wonderful

I have been going to Dr. Hassel since I am about 16 yrs old. I would not even once think about going elsewhere. He is thorough, kind, professional and talks to you in terms you can understand. Would recommend very highly to have him as your doctor.

June 3rd, 2016

Mrs.

The first Doctor I have had in YEARS that LISTENS to ALL your symptoms and works hard to help you feel better. Has no problem keeping at the problem until it is fixed, will change treatment course if it's not working without dragging it out for months. He is very easy to talk to and you can explain anything to him and he listens, then asks questions to narrow down treatment. I don't think I would be doing as well as I am without having found him.

December 16th, 2013

The Best!

Love The Man and his Staff. If all medical personnel would be such as this doctor and his staff there would be no dis-satisfaction with the medical field. They listen, and listen, and spend time with their patients. Even if I need to wait a little more than I would like to, which I had to only 1X in many, many years, I allow they will take their time with me also. One could not ask for a better doctor or staff.

October 11th, 2013

First time at Dr. Hassel.Very nice staff,nurses ,and Dr.Hassel! Would recommend to anyone!First Family Doctor that listens,and knows what is wrong!

March 7th, 2013

Driver License Examiner

Have been a patient of Dr. Hassel for close to twenty years, would not think of going to another Doctor. Always professional and treats me like a person, not a number.

January 1st, 2011

Get this Doctor!

I'm not sure if this Doctor is accepting new patients. If so, don't hesitate! Doctor Hassel has taken care of me and my family for 10+ years. Never have I found a more caring and dedicated man. He provided the highest level of care to my mother up to the very end. He stuck with her and made her final days bearable. He helped me get my disability. To summerize, he went above and beyond the call of duty. I thank him for that. So if you have the opportunity, don't hesitate, get this Doctor!

February 10th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Hassel's for many years and would recommend him to anyone. Very caring and knowledgeable.

April 29th, 2008

Best doc I ever had

Dr. Hassel has a brilliant mind. He keeps up on the latest medical developments and uses various reference sources to ensure an accurate diagnosis. He always takes his patients seriously but has a great sense of humor. He is the best doctor I have ever known. And by the way, his staff is great too.

October 14th, 2017