Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The Best!  |  show details
by MaryEllen Brown on Dec 16th, 2013

Love The Man and his Staff. If all medical personnel would be such as this doctor and his staff there would be no dis-satisfaction with the medical field. They listen, and listen, and spend time with their patients. Even if I need to wait a little more than I would like to, which I had to only 1X in many, many years, I allow they will take their time with me also. One could not ask for a better doctor or staff.

|  show details
by Lisa Stuart on Oct 10th, 2013

First time at Dr. Hassel.Very nice staff,nurses ,and Dr.Hassel! Would recommend to anyone!First Family Doctor that listens,and knows what is wrong!

|  Driver License Examiner  |  show details
by Steve Wagner on Mar 7th, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr. Hassel for close to twenty years, would not think of going to another Doctor. Always professional and treats me like a person, not a number.

|  Get this Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

I'm not sure if this Doctor is accepting new patients. If so, don't hesitate! Doctor Hassel has taken care of me and my family for 10 years. Never have I found a more caring and dedicated man. He provided the highest level of care to my mother up to the very end. He stuck with her and made her final days bearable. He helped me get my disability. To summerize, he went above and beyond the call of duty. I thank him for that. So if you have the opportunity, don't hesitate, get this Doctor!

|  show details
by Steve Wagner on Feb 10th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Hassel's for many years and would recommend him to anyone. Very caring and knowledgeable.

|  Best doc I ever had  |  show details
by P Armstead on Apr 29th, 2008

Dr. Hassel has a brilliant mind. He keeps up on the latest medical developments and uses various reference sources to ensure an accurate diagnosis. He always takes his patients seriously but has a great sense of humor. He is the best doctor I have ever known. And by the way, his staff is great too.