A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hassell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hassell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassell has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Hassell MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Hassell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hassell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hassell practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Urologists.