Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hassell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hassell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hassell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hassell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hassell has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Hassell MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Hassell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hassell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hassell practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Plano Urologists.