A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatcher graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hatcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret Mary Community Hospital
- Margaret Mary Comm Hosp, Batesville, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Hatcher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Hatcher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hatcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greensburg, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, IN.
See Greensburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.