A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hawk is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hawk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Hawk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hawk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hawk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Columbiana, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and East Liverpool, OH.
See Columbiana Family Physicians and Columbiana General Practitioners.