A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hawk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hawk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawk
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hawk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawk graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hawk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Ronald Hawk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Hawk practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hawk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hawk practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Columbiana, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Slippery Rock, PA and Saxonburg, PA.
See Columbiana Primary Care Doctors.