A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hazlewood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hazlewood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hazlewood, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazlewood graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hazlewood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carthage General Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Evans Hazlewood MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Hazlewood practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hazlewood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hazlewood practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Physiatrists.