Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Heimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Heimer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heimer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Heimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Heimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Heimer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Heimer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Heimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer practices Ophthalmology near State College, PA.
See State College Ophthalmologists.