A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Heimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Heimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Heimer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Heimer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Heimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer practices Ophthalmology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tyrone, PA.
See State College Ophthalmologists.