A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Heimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heimer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Heimer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Heimer practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Heimer practices Ophthalmology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tyrone, PA.
See State College Ophthalmologists.