Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
North Naples
A Womans Place
1660 Medical Blvd
Ste 300
Naples, FL 34110
239-513-0053
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Pretty Unfair  |  show details
by Dr. Scott on Aug 25th, 2014

I don't know Jeffrey, but I have heard many good things about him in the last 20 years practicing in Naples. In fact I know many people he has treated. There is always two sides to a story. It's very obvious that all the negative reviews are written by the same individual. I never understood why patients will review a doctor and not have the courage to post their true identity. You are simply cowards! They rating given my me is based on what my emplyees have told me.

|  If YOU WANT LIVE....RUN FROM THIS MAN!  |  show details
by Disgusted and degrading by his arrogance on Nov 19th, 2013

Thank you for ruining a year plus of my life. Lying to my face. "Not being able to find my chart." Causing my whole family grief and running out of the examine room like a coward! You ARE being reported to the ACHA and we have enough evidence that you will never touch another woman again. Beware of this man, he is in it only for money. We are in it for his license! You are a coward and shameful. We WILL meet again in a court of law!

|  Do not care about patient  |  show details
by Katy on Oct 10th, 2013

Wait over 30 minutes , see doctor 3 minutes. Their interest is collecting bills ASAP.

|  Pick someone else - do not go to this office!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

I urge anyone considering Dr Heitmann to - reconsider. This office should not be taking new patients. Years ago, I had several abnormal paps and procedures. I would call and wait days and days and days and not hear back from Dr. At my appt his nurse said she gave him all the messages but he has too many patients to return calls. When waiting to find out of you have cervical cancer - you would like a Dr who will make a phone call.After a month of back and forth I was referred to a specialist-why wait a month? Then when my records were not transferred to the specialist... I called. The recpetionist asked me what my problem was - and told me having an abnormal pap was normal... When I explained this was not my first go around... and my new dr needed file - she said " relax, I have had cancer worse than you" That was the final draw. I was not having a contest about who had it worse... what an odd thing for a medical person to say! Everyone in this office needs to learn about patient care.

|  Way over their head!  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

I do not recommend this doctors office to my worst enemy. Lets start from the big inning of my appointment. I was lost, I tried calling the office at 12:30 for my 1:15 appointment and no one answered the phone, because they were CLOSED for lunch. I've worked in the hospital in a women's health facility.. The smart thing to do is takes turns with lunch, so someone is always available to answer the phone. But no that would make to much sense. When I got to my appointment I waited in the waiting area for an HOUR to get into my appointment. Apparently they are way over their head and have to many patients (a little greedy) they should not be accepting new patients if they can't handle it. The receptionist are soooooooo beyond rude!!!! The doctors should be im embarrassed. Very rude at check-in and check-out, they don't smile, they are rude in the phone, and are all around miserable!

|  Delay of attention  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I sat in the examination room for over one hour waiting for a scheduled pap smear. No one came in the room to explain the delay. I was getting redressed when he entered and still he did not explain why the delay.I am over 60 yrs old and never did I bleed after a pap smear. The PA in the office scrapped me so bad I cried out in pain and then bled for three days afterwords.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

Dr. Heitman did more than encourage me to have my first mamogram at my first new patient visit with him. I was 48 years old at the time. He insisted I go immediately to NDIC and they would send the result to him. I had an abnormal mamogram and had to go back for an ultrasound, then biopsy. Dr. Heitman and staff were instrumental in helping me through this process. I would receommend him to ANYONE who needs a great gyne.

|  show details
by Dawnda on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr Heitmann is always professional and caring. It does not matter if it has been a year or 2 since I last saw him, he always remembers my name.

|  Great caring person and doctor.  |  show details
by Jessica on Jul 16th, 2008

Dr. Heitmann will take as much time as needed to talk with you about any questions or concerns. He will answer any question you have no matter how crazy you might think it might be. Has a great bed side manner not only with the patient but the family as well. Trust him very much and always is easy and willing to get appointments or questions answered with a phone call if you can not get in that day.