Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helfenstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helfenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helfenstein graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Helfenstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Helfenstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.