Dr. Jeffrey Helwig Is this you?

Neutral

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 9th, 2016

Advice that made no sense!

I saw Dr Jeffrey due a an allergic reaction to my face. I told him I was advised to put hydrocortizone on it and it made it worse. I ask for steroid cream. He said the hydro cream was a steroid, what did I think would happen if I put steroid cream on. Then he said it was serious - go to the hospital for steroid iv's. I said if steroids give me this serious reaction on my skin, what will happen is he puts the steroids in my body. He just shrugged and said "I don't know". And for this he charged me over $1,330.00! I can't take benedryl. Steroid taken by IV would have harmed me! And I should pay for bad advice? PLEASE HELP ME!

January 15th, 2015