A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Henderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Henderer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Henderer practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.