A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Henderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henderer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Donaldson Henderer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Henderer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Henderer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.