A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Henderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henderer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Donaldson Henderer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Henderer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Henderer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Henderer practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.