Dr. Jeffrey Henning MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Wenatchee, WA

• Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016
I called in and Jo was able to get me in that morning, she was awesome.I had been told by the ER the week before that my foot wasn't broken but thankfully Dr. Henning took the correct x-rays and found out my foot was broken and has done a great job with my follow up care. He is extremely caring and took the time to listen to my concerns. He is an awesome doctor!!!!!

January 5th, 2016
Great Dr. Very informative .he was my second opion and was pleased with the care .

October 26th, 2015
Nice enough guy but he doesn't listen!
New to the KC, KS area, had to find an orthopedic Doc specializing in feet and ankles. I was born with a problem called "Tarsal coalition" and have had multiple problems with my ankles and had one ankle fused. I really wanted to like Dr. Henning. He seems like a decent man. After looking at my XRays and listening to my symptoms, he told me I had plantar fasciitis. I told him I had plantar fasciitis multiple times and the pain I was having did not feel like plantar fasciitis, it felt like a stress fracture in my heel. He insisted my heel wasn't fractured b/c he couldn't see it on the XRay. I explained that the time i had a stress heel fracture on the other foot, it didn't show on Xray. He got frustrated with me. Against my better judgement, i bought the splint, got two injections, did the stretches and it just got worse. The last time I saw him, I told him it was worse and he said the only thing he could do was surgery and that wasn't a sure fix. This process took about 9 months. My internist recommended I get a second opinion so I saw Dr. Tim Badwey, also a foot/ankle orthopedist. Within 5 minutes of assessing me (he actually touched my foot, unlike Dr. Henning), he told me I have a stress fracture on my heel and that it's very common for a fractured heel not to show up on an xray. So, i wasted almost a year of my life in pain, spent hundreds of dollars and prolonged the healing process b/c Dr. Henning wouldn't listen to me! I have been in a boot for 5 months now. The fracture is healing but very slowly, probably b/c of all that stretching I did!

January 23rd, 2014
broken ankle and sugery
Dr. Henning was a fantastic doctor and friend. He was funny and out going. He told me i recovered the fastest he has ever seen anyone recover with my kind of injury which was a broken tibia and an offset fibula. This was also my first real injury and my first surgery, but he made me feel comfortable and never made me nervous. From the beginning he was straight forward when it came to business and was accurate on diagnosis. Because of him I was able to be healed up in time for my sports.

December 6th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Henning is a great doctor. Very good work, great bedside mannor and very good at what he does. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 10th, 2013
Great doctor
After going to two other doctors, Dr. Henning found a solution for my plantar fasciitis. He gave me several options and after trying the typical directions given by other doctors, he offered a new type of surgery which took care of the problem. He was attentive and professional with more than adequate follow up. I have referred him to other people who also have been pleased with his service and results. I would highly recommend him.

August 30th, 2013
Dr. Henning was one of the most shockingly rude and impatient doctors I have ever met. He had no desire to help me get to the bottom of my foot pain and acted very frustrated with my complaint. It turned out that I did not have a broken bone in my foot, but it was arthritis. Apparently he is not aware that arthritis can cause some significant and consistent pain. I feel sorry for any patient who opts to deal with such a hot headed unprofessional individual.

May 14th, 2013
Chronic Insertional Achilles Tendonosis
Dr. Henning was not able to help with my aliment at all. I gave up on him after he sent me to PT and that did not work, then he had me wear a walking boot, and that did not work. He never followed up with me and I don't consider it worth the 25$ copay to go back and catch up with him. I have entered comments asking for his followup on the Midwest Orthopeadics web site, but never received a response.

July 18th, 2017