A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hershkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hershkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hershkowitz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershkowitz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hershkowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
- St Mary Med Ctr, Galesburg, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Hershkowitz DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Hershkowitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hershkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hershkowitz practices Internal Medicine near Galesburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Galesburg Internists.