A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Saint Mary's Health Care
- Saint Mary`s Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hess MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hess practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hess practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.