A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hess, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Saint Mary`s Health Services
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Hess practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hess practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.