Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

There's no better doctor! show details There's no better doctor!
by Chronic Cluster Headache Sufferere on Sep 13th, 2013

Bedside manner is an A . If there were anyone more empathetic to anyone in chronic or pain of any description, then I'd like to meet that person. Dr Higginbotham also ""remembers" his patients and their general appointment dates. How many doctors can say that? This is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting on all levels, HANDS DOWN! Way to go doc for being a caring individual who takes genuine interest and concern in his patients!!!

Good Experiece show details Good Experiece
Oct 12th, 2012

I heard good stuff from good friend ,that also goes to Dr . H ,he is a pleasant man, listento my pain story, and understood , got my shots 2 days after visit,so far very satisfied...

A True Caring Doctor show details A True Caring Doctor
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr. Higginbotham, I can't thank you enough for the help you and Richard Todd have given me! It feels so wonderful to be in "control" of this unrelenting pain and to have people who listen, understand, are kind, helpful, and very gentle. I've recommended you to many people who have pain problems and they can't wait to be able to get an appointment with you! Thank you and Richard as well as your staff for being so wonderful! I consider you all a true blessing!

Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Higginbotham is an incredible specialist using current techniques. He is caring and understanding. The staff is professional and always available for questions and concerns.

Dr. Higginbotham rocks! show details Dr. Higginbotham rocks!
Jun 17th, 2011

He was very understanding of my back pain & where the pain was coming from, I still have a ways to go but so far I feel a million times better then I did just a few months ago.

taking my mom to see Dr. Higginbotham show details taking my mom to see Dr. Higginbotham
by mary b on Apr 12th, 2011

Dr Higginbotham has a heart of Gold!

Sandy show details Sandy
Dec 13th, 2010

These providers and their staff are the best I have ever come in contact with. They care about their patients.

Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Higginbotham is terrific, but the office policies suck. NEVER, I mean NEVER, not even once, the phone has been answered by a human being, and worse still, your messages are answered only after several hours and sometimes after a couple of days. By the time they call you have left your house. Communication with this office is not only difficult but impossible. When you are dealing with PAIN, emergencies are not the type that you can take to the emergency room. You need to hear from your doctor's office. Because of the horrible office policies I COULD NOT recommend Dr. Higginbotham to any one, and that is a pity because he is a great physician.

by Loretta Oosman on Mar 28th, 2010

Dr. Higginbotham spent so much time with me and answered all questions being thrown at him by a very anxious and scared family. During the procedure he explained everything as he went along and never made me feel uncomfortable. If he weren't my Dr. I'd really like him for a friend. A little leery at first about the neighborhood the clinic was in but once you stop inside it's a transofrmation..Airy, clean and modern.Loved the staff also.