A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hilburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hilburn, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilburn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hilburn has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Hilburn MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Hilburn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hilburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hilburn practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.