A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hilton, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Hilton practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hilton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.