A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans