Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirsh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hirsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsh graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Sunnyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hirsh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.