Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hirst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirst
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirst graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hirst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Hirst MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirst practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hirst has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.