A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hirst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirst
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hirst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirst graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hirst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Hirst MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirst practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hirst has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.