A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hirst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hirst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirst graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans