A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hischke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hischke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hischke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hischke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hischke graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hischke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Hischke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Hischke practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hischke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hischke practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.