A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hoag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hoag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag, FCCP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoag graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hoag practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Geneticists.