A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hoag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hoag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag, FCCP, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoag graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Hoag FCCP, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Hoag practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hoag has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.