Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Hoag
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag, MD, FCCP, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Hoag is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center and Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Alaaeldin Mira
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi33
Dr. Eileen Simak
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Joanna Johnson
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Bethlehem, PA 0 mi44