Dr. Jeffrey Hoefflin MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2013
Dr. Hoefflin did a great job with my breast augmentation in which I mean they don't look fake, lopsided or scarred. But they are a tad bigger than i felt comfortable with, he insisted on a large C (which in reality ended up a medium D) and he said they would look fine. They don't look terrible but I am petite so i do feel a little un proportioned with the rest of my small frame. Also, I didn't like the way he handled his post-op appts, it seemed like he just wanted to get in and out and on with his day. He didn't care about my concerns and while it took me an hour to get to his office I would wait 20 minutes to see him and he would be out in 1 minute. I wish it weren't true because everyone wants to like their plastic surgeon but I do have to agree with other comments that he is a fake friendly type of doctor.

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Hoefflin did my minimal scar breast reduction!
Dr. Jeffrey Hoefflin is an amazing plastic surgeon. I recently underwent a vertical breast reduction using minimal scars. I am now 6 weeks out from surgery and couldn't be happier with the results. Both Dr. Hoefflin and the staff are amazing - they always made me feel comfortable before and after my procedure.What has impressed me the most are the wonderful results - small scars and more perky breasts. All in all - I could not more highly recommend Dr. Hoefflin.

August 3rd, 2012
Deceiver and unethical
When you see Dr. Hoefflin for the first time, he is very charming and would say yes to everything. He would promise you the world. But be careful, he just want your money. The result of my breast surgery was a disaster to say the least. he mutilated me, left me worse then before the surgery. The worse of all is that he won't take responsibility. He has an inflated ego which does not allow him to be realistic. He won't admit to any wrong doing even if the evidence is in front of him. Do not get deceived by his double board certification, which he makes sure to brag about. In my opinion, Dr.Hoefflin can not be trusted , even when he tries to befriend you and greets you with a hug and a kiss. Beware.

July 2nd, 2012
Highly Recommend
I've had 3 procedures done by Dr. Hoefflin now. An Eyelid lift and 2 Breast Augmentations. In all 3 cases, I literally had no down time. No pain, no bruising, no bleeding and minimal scarring. He and his staff are extremely thorough from beginning to end. I highly recommend anyone out there looking to do a cosmetic procedure, to at least come in for a consultation. He never makes you feel rushed and is very detailed in explaining every little aspect of what you've come in for. Great bedside manners as well.

March 28th, 2012
T.U.B.A
Dr. Hoefflin did an excellent Job with my T.U.B.A breast augmentation; I would defiantly recommend him to anyone I trusted him from the start.Thank you Dr Hoefflin.

February 10th, 2012
Over the course of a year I lost A significant amount of weight and decided I wanted to get a tummy tuck. I spoke to a lot of trusted people and met with 4 or 5 plastic surgeons. Dr Hoefflin was referred to me by one of his past patients and I am very grateful. The other doctors seemed tone qualified but after meeting with Dr Hoefflin my search was over. I felt very comfortable with him, his staff and not once did they pressure me into making a decision. They took the time to review my situation, answer my questions and educated me very well on the process. Every step of the way the prepared me for what was going to happen. The day of the surgery the surgical center was very organized and professional. My nurse took great care of me and attended to everything I needed. Since my surgery was on a Thursday Dr Hoefflin took time out of his weekend to meet me to makesure all was in order. Even on a Saturday he never rushed me and continued to answer all of my questions. I even sent him an email that he replied too.I am now 2 weeks post op and I am very happy I choose to have Dr Hoefflin perform my operation. His caring touch makes this process run smoother and I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone that wants a tummy tuck.

January 30th, 2012
I had a face lift, my eyes done and my neck done about ten days ago. Dr. hoefflin prepared me for exactly what was to happen and he was right on all counts. He and his staff were so caring and professional. I always felt very cared for.i chose to stay overnight and he came by on his way home to check on me and then again on his way in the next morning. Ha has called a number of times to see how I was feeling. Truly, I expected the work to be good, which it is. It's only been ten days but the results are exactly what I'd hope for, I just didn't expect the level of care that I received . I would recommend him to my closest friends and family and feel very comfortable.

December 25th, 2011
Amazing!!!
Professional, punctual, and caring. Very Happy with my Tummy tuck results, was walkin and driving by my 4th day. I am very pleased with Dr. Hoefflin...the best doctor/my doctor. I would totally recommend family and friends to Dr. Hoefflin.

December 13th, 2011
Making the best choice
After going to consultation with over 6 different doctors I decided to get breast augmentation by Dr. Hoefflin. He made me feel comfortable, he explained to me surgical options and helped me choice the best for my needs. It's been two weeks since I got breast augmentation. Recovery was easier then I thought. I absolutely love how my breast look and feel. I truelly believe the experiece of Dr. Hoefflin made my surgery experince a great one and helped me acquired the breast I dream about.

December 13th, 2011
Very glad i selected Dr. Jeffery Hoefflin for my Breast Surgery
First let me start by saying Dr. Jeffery is a very caring and attentive Dr. I was surprised by the time he spent with me on my consultation. I went to other Dr's for my procedure and after Dr. Hoefflin being the forth Dr.. He was the last i had to see. I decided to go with him cause he made me feel the most comfortable. I was impressed with his confidence at the first visit. I had my surgery and I am very happy with the results. I can't tell you how natural and beautiful the results are. I would recommend Dr. Hoefflin to anyone and would go to him again in the future. THANKS DR HOEFFLIN AND STAFF..

March 30th, 2011
Nice office, but it ends there. I didn't get the feeling he knew what he was doing and he's one of those "fake friendly" people who gave me a creepy feeling. I went their the first time for botox and was going to do a surgical consultation if I liked him, but opted not to after my botox turned out terribly. In all fairness, it turned around and was OK after about a week. But I've had it done at least a dozen times in the past 4 or 5 years with my dermatologist, and have never had a problem or lopsided result. I guess there's a first for everything.

October 1st, 2010