A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hofman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hofman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hofman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hofman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hofman FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Hofman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hofman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Hofman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.