Learn more about Dr. Robert Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmann
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hofmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Botox Collagen Injections Eyelid Surgery Facial Plastic Surgery Laser Skin Resurfacing Micropeel Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Tearing Disorders Tumors Of The Eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hofmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Hofmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Hofmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hofmann practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.