A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hofmann is Good. Dr. Hofmann has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hofmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Botox Collagen Injections Eyelid Surgery Facial Plastic Surgery Laser Skin Resurfacing Micropeel Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Tearing Disorders Tumors Of The Eye, Lazy Eye Strabismus, and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hofmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hofmann practice?
Dr. Robert Hofmann practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists and Fall River Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Hofmann, Dr. Bobby Hofmann, Dr. Rob Hofmann, Dr. Robbie Hofmann