A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hofmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Botox Collagen Injections Eyelid Surgery Facial Plastic Surgery Laser Skin Resurfacing Micropeel Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Tearing Disorders Tumors Of The Eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hofmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Hofmann MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Hofmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hofmann practices Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Riverside, RI.
See Providence Ophthalmologists.