A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hofmann, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Botox Collagen Injections Eyelid Surgery Facial Plastic Surgery Laser Skin Resurfacing Micropeel Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Tearing Disorders Tumors Of The Eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hofmann has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hofmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan