A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Holloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holloway, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holloway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Box Butte General Hospital
- Regional West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Holloway FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Holloway practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Holloway practices Surgery near Scottsbluff, NE.
See Scottsbluff Surgeons.