A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmgren graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holmgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Med Ctr, Woodruff, Wi
- St Croix Valley Mem Hospital, St Croix Fls, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Holmgren MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Holmgren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren practices Psychiatry near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Psychiatrists.