A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmgren
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmgren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmgren graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holmgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Croix Regional Medical Center Inc
- Howard Young Med Ctr, Woodruff, Wi
- St Croix Valley Mem Hospital, St Croix Fls, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Holmgren MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Holmgren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Holmgren practices Psychiatry near Rhinelander, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See Rhinelander Psychiatrists.