A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier
- Not Applicable
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Holt MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Holt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Holt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.