A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Holt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Holt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Regional Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier
- Not Applicable
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Holt MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Holt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Holt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Cardiologists.