A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtgrewe graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Holtgrewe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Holtgrewe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Holtgrewe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Louisville Surgeons.