Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holtgrewe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holtgrewe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtgrewe graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Holtgrewe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Holtgrewe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Holtgrewe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Holtgrewe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CO.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.