A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell Holzbeierlein graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxwell Holzbeierlein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Maxwell Holzbeierlein practices Urology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Urologists.