Internist

Aug 9th, 2016

Phone manners are horrible! I have been put on endless hold the last couple of times I called. Yesterday I was returning a call to the office about lab results. After being on hold for ten minutes I hung up and called back only to be put on hold again. After repeated times of trying to call the last one was the final straw when she answered the phone, "HOLD", not even acknowledging I was calling the doctors office. The doctor is wonderful but needs to get a better receptionist!

by Julie S on Jan 28th, 2015

Never had a whole person approach before; and he specializes in managing type 1 diabetic patients.

incompetent staff show details incompetent staff
Jun 13th, 2013

New to the area, I called Dr. Horacek's office for an appointment, was asked several personal questions, was told to wait for a call verifying an appointment time, then was called to say that the doctor isn't taking on any new patients. Why didn't the nurse / receptionist who took my first call tell me this in the first place? Why ask about my medical history, etc.? Why does his Web site state that he IS taking on new patients? Incompetent office coordination, uninformed staff, and a big waste of time.

Wonderful doctor and staff! show details Wonderful doctor and staff!
by Louise T on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Horacek will both listen and explain to patient's satisfaction any questions. He is not afraid to say, "I don't know!" if that be the reality and is definitely a patient centered practitioner. His support staff is also outstanding!