A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Horbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Horbar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Infant Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Horbar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horbar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Horbar practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Horbar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians.