A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Horn, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Horn practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Horn practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.