A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Horn, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Horn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Horn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Horn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Horn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Horn practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.