A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Hrutkay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Hrutkay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Hrutkay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrutkay graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Hrutkay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Matthew Hrutkay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Hrutkay practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Hrutkay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Hrutkay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Orthopedic Surgeons.